From: Marisa Melo <marisa@...>
To: Colin Moy <moyboys@...>
Cc: Jessica de Jesus <jessica@...>, Peter Holst <peter@...>, Peter Holst <peterkholst@...>, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>
Date: July 12, 2019 at 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: Wheels for Meals Ride 2019 | Training Ride x Fremont Freewheelers Bike Club

Thanks so much, Colin.

Sure thing. Please use FFBC for 20% off registration at www.mowac.link/wfmr2019reg

Thanks again! -marisa

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 6:41 PM Colin Moy < moyboys@...> wrote:

Hi Marisa,

Great!  For the planned rides, just sign in as a “guest”. I’ll plan to lead “show n go”.

I could probably get more FFBC members to signup for the Meals ride if you could give us a discount.

Thanks,

colin

On July 12, 2019 at 6:33 PM Marisa Melo < marisa@...> wrote:

Hi Colin,

Thanks so much.

We'd like to join FFBC on the following days:
  • Sunday, August 11 - The Sunday Social
  • Saturday, September 7 - Calaveras Clockwise
  • Sunday, September 29 - Women's Social Ride tentative
  • Saturday, October 5 - Show & Go
Also, I've just paid for an annual membership on behalf of MOWAC. We'll encourage others to do so, especially if they live in the Fremont area.

We appreciate your continued support!

Warmly,
marisa

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 3:38 PM Colin Moy < moyboys@...> wrote:

Hi Marisa,

Sure thing.  I would be happy to.  No limit of riders.  Check our calendar if you want to tag along.  We have various levels and distances, just to give you an idea.  We also have other special starting locations depending on the route.

http://ffbc.org/rides/ride-calendar-display/

We normally post new rides by the last week of the month.

Best Regards,

Colin

On July 11, 2019 at 3:12 PM Marisa Melo < marisa@...> wrote:

Hi Colin,

Thank you for registering for this year's ride.

Would you be willing to lead a training ride for us in August or September?  If so, what would be the maximum number of riders? Miles? Route? We'd be able to send a dedicated Fremont Freewheelers Bike Club e-blast to our contacts and advertise your club in addition to the training ride. Let me know what you think.

Warmly,
marisa

--
Marisa P. Melo