From: Jon Graff <jon.graff@...>
Date: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 10:05
Subject: Jon Graff, Report from the Field for 4/4/2019: BIKE ACCIDENT
To: Jon Graff <jon.graff@...>
CC: Will Hoggan <willhoggan@...>

Inline image

mdavis94536

Is there any news on the prosecution of the driver who hit him?

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 1:24 PM Becky Smith <metalcowgurl@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Below is the image I received in Jon’s Report from the Field email regarding his bike accident in Texas, and posted for him by his friend Will Hoggan. It is hard to read, so I will summarize here.

On April 1, a truck passed a car on the right shoulder, running over Jon and crushing almost his entire left side of his body: shoulder/ribs/pelvis....all broken. On Monday he had surgery to repair his lungs; on Tuesday he had surgery to repair his broken pelvis with two big screws.

I heard from another friend of Jon’s and it is considered a hit-and-run for now.

Jon will be transferred to another facility in Texas once stable to recover/rehab before returning to California. I do not have info on how to reach him other than via his email for now. Will Hoggan has really stepped in to get Jon’s things returned to San Jose, and to seek/coordinate convalescent care upon his eventual return. He provided his contact email and cell (willhoggan@...; 408-712-9457)

Becky Smith