Topics

moderated Tuesday Tour de Hills M PACE #RideChange

Amy

Tuesday M Pace will meet at 8:45am, Old Mission Park (entrance on Ibero), for a 5th Tuesday of the Month Adventure Ride to Grant Ranch.  Come prepared for a 47mile, >3000ft ride.  We will stop at Grant Ranch (mile 24) to refresh - bring your own snack!  Water/Bathrooms at 9 and 24 miles.  Coffee/Food/Bathrooms at 40 miles.

Should you wish to cut the ride short, start at Jose Higuera - we should go by approximately 9:30am - let me know if we should look for you.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28809977

Tom and Amy G
510-209-5764, 510-224-0829