Topics

Tuesday Hills M Pace

Barry

This week's ride features Alpine, with a few new adventures (thanks to our Western Wheelers friends).  On the to the top of Alpine, we will ride by Frog Pond Park.  At the top, Joaquin is an option but not mandatory.  On the way down, we will take a side route to Little People's Park before coffee and snacks at Roberts Market.

The route has several shortcuts if you want to skip some of the climbing or if it gets too hot.

The cue sheet is attached.  Here's the link:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30773976.

WhenTue, August 13, 8:30am – 1:30pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands (map)
DescriptionLength: 37.6 miles; Elevation: 2239 ft
Terrain: 3-4; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start.  Let’s meet at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge and enjoy some Peninsula hills!

The route is longer, so we will be getting back later. You may return on your own at any time! Bring a spare tube, water, snacks and money for a coffee and snack stop.

A significant chance of rain, heat, or poor air quality cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to the https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email, means the ride is on).

Barry Saeed: baruch.saeed@gmail.com, 510-508-1187