Topics

Tuesday Hills M Pace

Barry

This week we will ride over Palomares and climb Dublin Canyon and Schaefer Ranch.  We will have a nice descent back into Castro Valley, stopping for coffee and empanadas at Pampas Cafe before returning to the start.  (Thanks for the suggestion, Julie G.!)

The cue sheet is attached to this message.  Please print and bring your own copy.  Here's the RideWithGPS link:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29023779.

WhenTue, July 23, 8:30am – 1:15pm
WhereDowntown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)
DescriptionLength: 36 miles; Elevation: 2269 feet Terrain: 3, 4; Pace: M NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station. Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start. Let's ride Palomares and other great hills! Warning: Not many escape routes available on the climbs! Bring water, money for coffee, snack, or lunch because, as always, we will definitely stop for the well deserved break. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. Barry Saeed: baruch.saeed@gmail.com, 510-508-1187