Topics

Tuesday Hills M Pace

Barry

This week's ride features Redwood City Cross.  We will go counter-clockwise instead of the usual clockwise route, and we will transit through Canada College on the way to coffee.  The cue sheet is attached to this message.  Please print and bring your own copy.

Here's the route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29026568.  (Thanks Vanessa!)

WhenTue, July 9, 8:30am – 1:30pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands (map)
DescriptionLength: 35 miles; Elevation: 2000 ft
Terrain: 3-4; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start.  Let’s meet at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge and enjoy some Peninsula hills!

The route is longer, so we will be getting back later. You may return on your own at any time! Bring a spare tube, water, snacks and money for a coffee and snack stop.

A significant chance of rain, heat, or poor air quality cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to the https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email, means the ride is on).

Barry Saeed: baruch.saeed@gmail.com, 510-508-1187