Topics

Tuesday Hills - B pace July 28th

Jay Gilson

Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start.  Bring money for coffee and/or snack, we’ll definitely stop for a well deserved break!

We will head south, climb Scott Creek to the end, Old Calaveras, the Wall and finish with Marsh Creek Road, then down to Starbucks for coffee.

30 miles +/- and 2,750' climbing +/-

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

Julie Gilson: jmgilson1@..., (510) 468-0284 or Jay Gilson: jaymgilson@gmail.com (510) 468-0285