Tuesday Hills

Barry

ROUTE CHANGE:  Meet 9:00 a.m. for a 9:15 a.m. start at the restrooms by the parking lot near the Fremont Teen Center at Lake Elizabeth, 39770 Paseo Padre Pkwy.

NEW ROUTE:   https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33076001

It's not clear when tonight's rain will end.  If we do ride tomorrow, let's stay closer to home and ride our local hills so we have options.  We may ride the route as specified at the scheduled time.  We may start a little later.  We may start in the afternoon and shorten the route.  Or we may cancel altogether.  If we won't meet at 9 a.m., I will post a ride delay or cancellation to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by 7 a.m. (no post means the ride is on at 9 a.m.).