Tuesday, 11/19/19 Change of Start Location Tour de Hills Moderate

Amy

New Meet Location: Redwood Canyon Golf course off Redwood Road (previously known as Willow Park).
The cue sheet is attached to this message.  Please print and bring your own copy.  Here's the RideWithGPS link: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30662018

WhenTue, November 19th, 8:45am – 1:30pm
WhereRedwood Canyon Golf Course Castro Valley (map)

DescriptionLength: 34 miles; Elevation: 3,341 feet Terrain: 3, 4; Pace: Meet at 8:30 am for a 8:45 am start. Bathrooms at start. from Redwood Canyon Golf Course we will climb Redwood Road to Marciel DOWN to the Lake Chabot Campground to enjoy a view of the lake. After climbing out, we will continue on Redwood Road UP to Skyline. Porta potties and water at Skyline Staging Area Rest Stop, approximately mile 20.7, before descending Pinhurst.Warning: Not many escape routes available on the route... Unless you want to skip the trip down to the campground. After regrouping at the end of the ride we will head out to Habit Hamburger in Castro Valley (map) after the ride for lunch if you are so inclined. Pete's coffee is just across the parking lot if you rather. Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.gr oups.io/g/info/ topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. Amy Giles or email at apgiles@...