Tour de Hills

Barry

Because of the red flag warning and the risks of high winds and debris, we have switched the next two week's Tour de Hills rides.  This Tuesday's ride, led by Terri, features Morrison Canyon, Vargas and the Animals.  Hopefully we'll be able to do the whole ride, but, if needed, we can modify it based on riding conditions.

Length: 23.3 miles; Elevation: 2214 feet;
Terrain: 3,4 Pace: M

NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station, between I and J streets.

Meet at 9:00 a.m. for a 9:15 a.m. start. We will ride some Fremont Hills this week. The ride will finish at Peet’s for a cup of well deserved fresh brewed coffee.

Route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37667208

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be posted to "https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics" on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. Note ride end time is a rough estimate.

Terri Yi: terriyi@..., (510) 304-5571

Riders must follow California and County mask and distancing guidelines (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx). Ride leaders are not responsible for enforcing these guidelines. It is incumbent on riders to follow these guidelines to keep our cycling community safe.