Today's PRS Calaveras ride M and M+ and B groups is canceled

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Updated to include the B group PRS ride, which has now also been canceled.

On Mar 5, 2023, at 7:05 AM, Donna Luporini Kaplan via <luporini@...> wrote:

We have decided to cancel today's PRS #9 M and M+ ride because of the possibility of more rain off and on in the morning and hazardous road conditions. It now becomes a show and go. If you decide to ride, please do so with caution.

Donna, Tim G, and Dale