TMCR Canceled


We have decided to cancel tomorrow's ride.  There is a freeze warning tonight with a high chance of precipitation, meaning potentially icy roads.  Even if it clears up, we don't want to chance the ice and the potential for showers later.  In addition, it will be cold with double-digit winds, feeling like it's in the 30s for most of the morning.  Not a great day for riding.