Topics

Thursday ride

Vinh Hoang

Hi FFBC,
I just joined this FFBC and saw the ride calendar!
Am trying to join Thursday ride and it says to meet at Cellotape parking lot at 6:30pm ! Is this correct?
Vinh

Robert Miller

Hi Vinh,

You meet at 6:15 with the ride starting at 6:30.

One other point and others can correct me if I’m not quite accurate, but you should be aware that this ride is intended to be a training session not a scenic “around town” type of ride. I think they do laps around the industrial park. It’s part of a training series organized by the race team. All riders are welcome.

Bob