Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Coffee Riders,

Good thing I checked the calendar...we are starting at 9:30AM for the month of December, January and February.  We will visit Alum Rock tomorrow and next week Larkspur via the Richmond San Rafael Bridge.  Hope to see you tomorrow and next week too.

Lori

Thursday, December 5
9:30am
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride - REI to Alum Rock
WhenThu, December 5, 9:30am – 1:30pm
WhereREI, 43962 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 34 miles Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M We are riding to Alum Rock. Since REI isn't open use the facilities at Starbucks or wait until we reach the Jose Higuera Adobe in Milpitas.  We will ride along the foothills and once we get into the park, there are options to head straight to the Visitor's Center or climb the Inspiration Loop and/or Miguelita Road. Also, you don't have to go all the way to the park...you can turn early to coffee to reduce milage significantly. If you are a slow climber, but want to do the extra climbing, please be considerate of the group and turn around when you see the faster riders returning OR bring yourself to coffee on your own.  We will have lunch at Noah's Bagels/Starbucks ($) before heading back on a flat route, with no regroups.  Extreme temperatures, park closure, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or text me.  Lori Sommer: lorimsommer@..., 510-693-8624