Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

We can decide the route tomorrow. Probably Mission Coffee  Maybe Connie and Becky can join us for coffee?  Hope to see you in the morning.

 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, November 21, 9am – 1pm
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624