Topics

Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello!

I’ve missed my riding friends!  Tomorrow is my first ride back after a month off.  Thank you so much to Ken, Rob and Ron for leading in my absence. I really appreciate it. Thank you also to Walt!  He sent me 7 get well cards!

My finger surgery to remove arthritis went well, recovery is slow but I took a short test ride today and although my finger is still a bit swollen, I can use it to brake and shift gears.  Please join me as we ride from Sprouts to Mission Coffee. It will be warm, so bring extra water. I’ll be at the back and skipping some hills.

Lori

Thursday, August 15
8:30am
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, August 15, 8:30am – 12:30pm
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Randy Fewel

I’ll be at the back too Lori. Look forward to seeing everyone.
Randy