Topics

moderated Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hi Thursday Riders,
Don't forget we are meeting at the base of the bridge to start the ride.
Lots of our riders are heading to Vegas to do the Honor Ride with Julie Fuller and visit Cindy!  We will take a poll and see where we want to go.  Bring your ideas!
Lori

Thursday, November 8
9:00am

WhenThu, November 8, 9:00am – 1:30pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles; Elevation: feet;
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

New Start Location!  Meet at 9:00AM for an 9:15AM start from the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge at the end of Marshlands Road and we head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Julie Fuller

Have fun on the ride. We will give Cindy a hug for you.

Jules