moderated Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Riders,
We are going to Mission Coffee via the hills of Fremont.  The route sheet is attached FYI.  You can make the ride your own by meeting us along the way, skipping some climbing, adding some extra hills, or leaving early. Since we are in our own backyard it is easy.  See you at Sprouts at 8:30AM.
Lori Sommer

Thursday, August 16
8:30am

WhenThu, August 16, 8:30am – 12:30pm
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start.  Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624