Topics

moderated Thursday morning coffee ride

Robert Tashjian

Hi All,

I’ll be virtual Lori again tomorrow. Let’s meet at Sunol train station at 8:30 for an 8:45 roll. We’ll be doing a loop through Sunol, Ruby Hills, Tuscany with a stop at 85* Bakery. Here’s the ride with gps route, I’ll send out the route sheets later tonight.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28131772

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...

Robert Tashjian

Route sheet attached. I’ll have copies with me tomorrow as well.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...