To: info@ffbc.groups.io, discussion@ffbc.groups.io
Sent: 2018-08-23 5:55:56 PM
Subject: Team FFBC for Wheels on Meals

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Colin Moy <moyboys@...>
To: fungfive@...
Date: at
Subject: Fwd: Team FFBC for Wheels on Meals

Hi All,

I created a team account for the October 13 Wheels for Meals Ride.  We get a 25% off promo code for the team.  Look for “PRMO CODE” on the right side of check out.

FREMONTFREEWHEELERS

https://support.feedingseniors.org/event/the-2018-wheels-for-meals-ride/e153710

Click on "JOIN A TEAM" and search for Fremont Freewheelers.  Various levels to choose from and this year they added a beer garden at the end!

Web site does not mention when the early bird discount ends, but they say end of August.  Hope to see you there.

Happy Riding. Colin

Colin Moy

Last chance to sign up.  New beer garden after the ride with your two free drink tickets.  Several routes to choose:

https://www.feedingseniors.org/register

Info:

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/688ff5_c018271279134a44889e86dc8b584d6c.pdf

Sorry I'll be out of town, but so far - David W., Linda F., Dennis D., Myvan Q., Lisa L.-S. are signed up on Team FFBC.

Should be a fun time.

Colin