Supporting Primavera Sponsors

Andrew Sass

A good portion of the success of the Primavera is our sponsors.

This year we have a new sponsor.  Bosco's Bones and Brew in Sunol will be providing fresh baked cookies and mini roasted potatoes to the rest stop at Sunol Glen School.  So, next time you are in Sunol, stop by Bosco's and have a bite to eat or something to drink and say thanks for supporting us.

Andy Sass

Barry

Coffee lovers:  I noticed they put a sign up saying they now have an espresso machine.

M, M+ PRS riders:  Since we are also starting in Sunol tomorrow, we should also consider stopping there afterward for a drink and a bite.

On Feb 5, 2022, at 7:23 AM, Andrew Sass via groups.io <andrew.sass@...> wrote:

A good portion of the success of the Primavera is our sponsors.

This year we have a new sponsor.  Bosco's Bones and Brew in Sunol will be providing fresh baked cookies and mini roasted potatoes to the rest stop at Sunol Glen School.  So, next time you are in Sunol, stop by Bosco's and have a bite to eat or something to drink and say thanks for supporting us.

Andy Sass

Steve Cannon <steveacannon@...>

We stopped in for a quick dinner last night. They are not serving any alcohol now, they just had a change of ownership. Limited menu, Nice people.