Sunday Social

David Walker

Just to let everyone know, the Sunday Social will happen on Sunday, June 13. We'll meet at 9:00 and roll at 9:15. The pace will be "no rider left behind." Sign-up will use the normal sign-in sheets. There is no need to reply to this posting with rider info.

Last month I said I was going to try a new route, but I didn't get my act together quickly enough so we'll simply do the Alviso ride as listed on the ride calendar. Next month though!

As a reminder, we'll meet at:
Starbucks, 46655 Mission Blvd & Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539

This is the Starbucks in Warm Springs across the street from Safeway (not to be confused with the Starbucks inside of Safeway).

The route is as follows:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31563209

I've also attached a pdf of the route sheet. If you want it on the ride, print it out before you come as I will not be providing them.

Hope to see you Sunday.

David Walker