From:
 "Vanessa McDonnell" <vanessa@...>
Date: April 9, 2018 at 4:56:50 PM PDT
To: FFBC List <discussion@ffbc.groups.io>
Subject: [discussion] Route sheets for Workers Ride

Hi Freewheelers,

Attached are the route sheets for the Workers Rides on Sunday. Since Calaveras will not be open for us on Sunday all route sheets except the Fun Ride (25 mil) route sheet are significantly different to the actual Primavera route sheets. For riders of the Fun Ride please let me know if there are any errors on the route sheet. If there are issues with the route marking please let David Harcos (dharcos@...) know.

For riders of 100M, 100K and 85M routes I have attached 2 sets of route sheets to this email, the first set is the cue sheet generated from RideWithGPS, the second is the actual route sheets for the Primavera. The RideWithGPS route sheets will get you all the way around the Workers Rides but it’d be really nice if a few people used tested the actual Primavera Route sheets starting from the Sunol rest stop (where the Workers and Primavera routes converge).

Remember to please print out your route sheet(s) before the ride on Sunday since it looks like we only have a confirmed ride leader for the 85 mile route. Thanks Julie G.!

Happy riding!
V.