Topics

moderated Substitute for Saturday's Fremont Hills Ride is on

Yahoo-Julie

All - Don Fujino and Marie Angleham have volunteered to co-lead Saturday - thank you.Don & Marie!
Meet them at 8:30 at start location (see ride calendar).
Their contact info:
‭(510) 301-2395‬

‭(650) 678-6608‬

Julie

On Apr 12, 2018, at 8:00 PM, J Gilson <jmgilson1@...> wrote:

All - Since I will be leading the M Pace 85 mile Workers' Ride on Sunday and need fresh legs I will not be riding/leading this Saturday's Fremont Hills ride.
If here is someone who wants to  substitute as ride leader, please let me know by tomorrow noon; if no one by then, I'll cancel the ride and it will be a Show N Go.

For information:

Cue sheet and sign in sheet attached - I'll make it as easy as I can for a sub!

- Julie Gilson
510.468.0284
<TOUR DE FREMONT HILLS_Saturday_rwgps.xlsx>

<Sign In Sheet FFBC.xlsx>