moderated Short Notice Ride - Sunday Sept 23 - M Pace "Pre-Picnic Palomares Pedal" 31 mi/2,800 ft elev

Yahoo-Julie

Join me in burning some calories before the FFBC picnic next Sunday.
Meet: 8:30 am at downtown Niles start location (Parking lot across from H St on Niles Blvd) for sign-in
Depart: 8:45 am
Route: Ride over Palomares hill with a goal of riding up Schaefer Ranch Road to the Donlon Park Staging area (bathroom and water), then return to start or ride on to the picnic at Quarry Lakes (I will be riding to the picnic).

 The picnic starts at noon, so route will be shortened if required. This is considered a '4' terrain in the FFBC ride classification system.

You must sign up for the picnic AHEAD of time using the form in the link below from President Dave Walker:
Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10:55:41 PM PDT, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...>

Below is a form for the FFBC Club Picnic. It will be held on Sunday, September 23 at 12:00 noon (sorry for the late notice). The location will be the same as last year. I'm still working on finding a caterer, but we will be able to offer a vegetarian option. I hope y'all can make it! (Free if you were a Primavera volunteer; otherwise $5.00).