Topics

moderated SHORT NOTICE RIDE, Sunday, May 20

Cindy M

Sun May 20, 9:30AM

South Bay Loop

27 miles, 1 (300’), T

Start location: McCarthy Ranch Shopping Center parking lot, by Starbucks, 127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas.

Join me, as I get reacquainted with my bike, on a flat easy loop into the South Bay.  We’ll start in Milpitas and use the Guadalupe Creek and San Tomas Creek Bike Trails.  Since it is National Baking Day, we will stop for coffee and pastries midway through the ride. Check out the route at: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/17851625.  No drops.  Faster riders welcome to go ahead.  Extreme weather will cancel the ride.  Changes will be announced on FFBC Groups.io site or call/text/email me directly. Route sheet is attached to this email.

Cindy Maxwell 408-506-6860  cindy.maxwell01@...