Topics

moderated Short notice ride - Sat 6/23

mbrasseur00

Here is a Short Notice Ride for this Saturday, June 23rd.

Since there is no ride leader for the Calaveras CCW ride and it is supposed to be quite warm this Saturday, Louis and I are planning to ride across the bay to Los Altos with a coffee break at Le Boulanger on Main Street in Los Altos.

M Pace ~43 miles, ~1600 ft of climbing

Here is the route:

Across the Dumbarton to the pedestrian Bridge over 101.

Up Sand Hill, left onto Alpine. left on Arastradero to left onto Page Mill

Right on Arastradero, right on Purissima, right on Elena.

Left on Robleda, right on Chaplin to left on Burke to Main Street.

Then coffee at Le Boulanger on Main Street in Los Altos.

Head home by north on Foothill to Sand Hill and back over the pedestrian bridge and to the Dumbarton.

Meet at Sprouts in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

Hope to see you there,

Mike and Louis

mbrasseur00

Ok, I just realized that Don has stepped up to lead the Calaveras CCW ride this Saturday the 23rd. Sorry Don, I did not see this til just now.

So now you have two good choices for this Saturday.

Mike