Topics

Short Notice Ride: Ride to Pedalfest

David Walker

Pedalfest is in Oakland is this Saturday. Join Julia and me for a nice, easy ride to the festivities. We'll start from the Starbucks next to the CVS in Warm Springs (46655 Mission Blvd, Fremont). Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start. The ride will be 36 miles with minimal climbing and the pace will be T, M. The route is here and a route sheet is attached:

If you want to meet us along the way, feel free. They have free bike valet parking but you may still want to bring a lock. Bring some cash for lunch (and beer). NOTE: If you want to buy beer, you will need identification regardless of your age (don't ask me how I know this)! After the visit, it is very easy to find your way to BART for a ride home.

If I have forgotten to mention something, or you have any questions, let me know.

David Walker
president@...