Topics

moderated Short Notice Ride: Ride to Pedalfest

David Walker

The route has been finalized and the route sheet is attached. Thanks to everyone who told me about traffic construction on the original route. Hopefully, tomorrow will be smooth sailing!

Pedalfest is in Oakland is this Saturday. I've never been to Pedalfest before, but I know it has bikes (I like bikes), beer (I like beer) and food (I like food). Maybe I'll like Pedalfest then!

Join Julia and me for a nice, easy ride to the festivities. We'll start from the Starbucks next to the CVS in Warm Springs (46655 Mission Blvd, Fremont). Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start. The ride will be 37 miles with minimal climbing and the pace will be T, M. The (tentative) route is here:

They have free bike valet parking but you may still want to bring a lock. Bring some cash for lunch (and beer). After the visit, it is very easy to find your way to BART for a ride home.