moderated Sept Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

Greetings FFBC Members!  Once again it's that time where I update the next month's ride calendar and seek riders to become ride leaders where needed.

Here are the new items for the month of September:
1)  Tuesday, September 4th : FFBC Club Meeting
2)  Sunday, September 30th : the annual FFBC Club Picnic at the Quarry Lakes Regional Park.  More details to follow.

I need ride leaders for the following rides:
1)  Saturday, Sept 8th : Tour de Fremont Hills
2)  Saturday, Sept 22nd : Calaveras CCW
3)  Sunday, Sept 30th : Women's Social Ride

Please let me know if you can lead one of these rides.  Both the club and I greatly appreciate it.
Ride leaders please review the calendar and let me know if any corrections or changes need to be made.  Thanks.

Ride Safe.
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator