Topics

moderated Save the date! Mid-year Ride Leader Recognition Pizza Party

Dennis Dong

Save the date!  The ride leaders of 2018 (Jan-July) are invited to attend with a guest.  The mid-year Ride Leader Recognition Pizza Party will be held on Sunday, July 29th, at the Bronco Billy's Pizza Parlor.  Bronco Billy's is located at 41200 Blacow Rd in Fremont (Blacow and Grimmer).  Please RSVP.

Thanks.
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong

Ride Leaders!  The mid-year Ride Leader Recognition Pizza Party is in 2 weeks.  Please RSVP asap if you haven't yet.  I would like to give the final attendance count to Bronco Billy's by this week Friday.  As of now, the count is 11 attendees.

Thanks!
Dennis D

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 20:26 Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:
Save the date!  The ride leaders of 2018 (Jan-July) are invited to attend with a guest.  The mid-year Ride Leader Recognition Pizza Party will be held on Sunday, July 29th, at the Bronco Billy's Pizza Parlor.  Bronco Billy's is located at 41200 Blacow Rd in Fremont (Blacow and Grimmer).  Please RSVP.

Thanks.
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong

Greetings 2018 Ride Leaders.  As a reminder: the mid-year Ride Leader Recognition Pizza Party is this Sunday, the 29th, at Bronco Billy's Pizza.  The address is 41200 Blacow Rd in Fremont (Blacow and Grimmer) and starts at 5pm.  Salad and soft drinks will be provided.  Pizza will be served around 5:30.  If you haven't rsvp'd yet and plan to attend, please let me know so I can make sure we have enough food.  Thanks!

Dennis Dong