Topics

moderated Saturday Tour of Fremont Hills M Pace 30 miles / 2,100’ climbing

Yahoo-Julie

Back for the month of October!
I will be leading this hilly ride:
M Pace, Terrain 4
Details: Sat, October 13, Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start.
Meet at: Fremont Central Park Teen Center parking lot; near bathroom; enter from Sailway Drive off Paseo Padre Parkway; Teen Center lot is on the left and is signed. 39770 Paseo Padre Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538.
RWGPS:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21046723

Julie Gilson
510.468.0284

Yahoo-Julie

I will be leading this Saturday - air quality permitting- if canceled I will post to group by 7 am Saturday:
M Pace, Terrain 4
Details: Sat, Nov. 10