From: Donna Kaplan <luporini@...>
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 9:39 AM
To: 'info@ffbc.groups.io' <info@ffbc.groups.io>
Subject: Saturday's Los Altos/Purrissima/Elena ride

Hello…

It is likely that our ride tomorrow will be rained out, but in the off chance that the skies clear by then and we can fit in a 44-mile bike ride across the bay and back, please join us.

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached.

I will send out a confirmation (rain or shine) by 6:45 am tomorrow.

Donna & Louis

……………………………………………………………………….

Los Altos/Purissima/Elena

When     Sat, February 9, 8:30am – 1:00pm

Where    Meet near the Sprouts Farmers Market at Jarvis Ave & Newark Blvd (Newark) (map)

Description   Length: 44 miles; elevation: 1300 ft
Terrain: 3; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. We'll ride across the Dumbarton Bridge into the Los Altos Hills with a coffee/snack break at Le Boulanger in Los Altos before heading back over the Dumbarton Bridge. Bring $$ for snacks/lunch.

Rain or significant chance of rain cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics by the ride leader on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Donna Kaplan: luporini@...
, (415) 584-7621
Louis Friedenberg: louispf@..., (510) 673-3203