Saturday ride to Huddart Park by way of Canada Rd and Olive Hill

mbrasseur00

Currently the weather does not look as though it will cooperate but in hopes that it will, Louis and I are leading this Saturday’s ride to Huddart Park by way of Canada and Olive Hill. Coffee break at Woodside Bakery or nearby Starbucks in the Sharon Park shopping center at Sharon Park Dr and Sand Hill.

M Pace - Approximately 44 miles and 1975 elevation
Meet near Sprouts in Newark, at Jarvis and Newark Blvd
Meet at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27105748

Please print the attached route sheet if you want to have one.

If the weather decides not to cooperate I will send out an email either Friday evening or by 7am on Saturday that will cancel the ride.

We hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis