Saturday, Feb. 8, M pace ride: Los Altos/Purissima/Elena

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Tomorrow we will have a M pace ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger. This is a nice ride through some hills of Los Altos.

 Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am. Details below. Cue sheet attached.

  ~ Don & Donna

Los Altos/Purissima/Elena
WhenSat, February 8, 8:30am – 1:00pm
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 44 miles; elevation: 1300 ft Terrain: 3; Pace: M
Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. We'll ride across the Dumbarton Bridge into the Los Altos Hills with a coffee/snack break at Le Boulanger in Los Altos before heading back over the Dumbarton Bridge. Bring $$ for snacks/lunch.
RideWithGPS: http s://ridewithgps .com/routes/278 62076
Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.gr oups.io/g/info/ topics the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text a ride leader on the morning of the ride.
Don Fujino: fujino1@... v, (510) 301-2395 Donna Kaplan: luporini@... m, (415) 584-7621