Topics

moderated Saturday - Conditioning Ride - Portola Loop plus Alpine

Julia Walker

Looks like this will get rained out - I will post by 7 am Saturday. Route sheet attached.

WhereDon Edwards (map)
DescriptionLength: 41 miles; Elevation: 2207 feet; Terrain: 3,4 Pace: T,M This is a fun end to the series - challenging but less so than the previous weeks. Our route will cross the Dumbarton Bridge and take us on the bike bridge over 101 with a regroup at Burgess Park in Menlo Park. We will climb Sandhill, Alpine and then another seven miles to the gate at the end of Alpine. We’ll U-turn back to Robert’s Market for a quick lunch. We will return on Portola/Sandhill and Willow. Rain cancels. RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/13563850 Carrie Payne carriepayne@att.net 510-754-0276 Julia Walker walk9422@gmail.com 510-468-9712