Topics

Sat Brisk Show and Go Suggestion

Tim OHara

How about Huddart Park?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Nick Laszlo

How about Calaveras, now that it’s finally reopened?

On Jan 10, 2019, at 11:08 PM, Tim OHara <timorides2@...> wrote:

How about Huddart Park?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Carrie Payne

Nick,

The show & go starts in Newark according to the ride calendar.

Carrie

On Jan 11, 2019, at 8:43 AM, Nick Laszlo <laszlonick@...> wrote:

How about Calaveras, now that it’s finally reopened?

On Jan 10, 2019, at 11:08 PM, Tim OHara <timorides2@...> wrote:

How about Huddart Park?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Nick Laszlo

Hi Carrie,

Sorry, I overlooked that minor detail.  Looking forward to a FFBC ride up & over Calaveras sometime soon.

Take care,

Nick

On Jan 11, 2019, at 1:19 PM, Carrie <carriepayne@...> wrote:

Nick,

The show & go starts in Newark according to the ride calendar.

Carrie

On Jan 11, 2019, at 8:43 AM, Nick Laszlo <laszlonick@...> wrote:

How about Calaveras, now that it’s finally reopened?

On Jan 10, 2019, at 11:08 PM, Tim OHara <timorides2@...> wrote:

How about Huddart Park?

Tim and Robin on the tandem

Andrew Sass

Sunday the show and go leaves from Niles.  I would be up for a Calaveras Loop, although at a B- pace.

For some strange reason, both show and goes next weekend leave from Newark.  Maybe Dennis can change the Saturday one to Niles