Topics

moderated Sat. 7/8, 1st Saturday of the Month/Calaveras Clockwise ride - Moderate

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Hello FFBC-

This Saturday, Mike Brasseur and I will lead the 1st Saturday of the Month ride.  We will start in downtown Niles and ride out to Alum Rock Park once again, as Calaveras is still closed to traffic.  (The most recent news we have heard about Calaveras is that it will open at the end of September.)

I hope you can join us!

~Donna Kaplan

………………………………………………

Calaveras Clockwise

When:    Sat, July 7, 8:30am – 1:00pm

Where:   Downtown Niles. (If you are driving to the start, please park in the lot that is east of the Train Depot, across Niles Blvd from I Street.)

Terrain: 3; Pace:

Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start. This is our traditional "1st Saturday of the Month" ride. However, due to the closure of Calaveras Road, we will ride to Alum Rock Park instead. The route will still bring us out into Milpitas and we will still return via a route that stays close to the hills. Bring $$ for a coffee stop at Noah's/Starbucks in Milpitas. Rain or serious threat of rain cancels.

RideWithGPS URL:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/19255990

Donna Kaplan: luporini@...
, (415) 584-7621