From: Donna Kaplan <luporini@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 5:11 PM
To: 'info@ffbc.groups.io' <info@ffbc.groups.io>
Subject: Sat. 4/7, 1st Saturday of the Month/Calaveras Clockwise ride - Moderate

Hello folks,

Saturday is the 1st Saturday of the Month/ Calaveras Clockwise ride.  We will be heading out to Alum Rock Park again because Calaveras is still closed.  That said, the weather reports currently look iffy for Saturday.  I will continue to check the reports and will send out a confirmation or cancelation of the ride on Saturday morning by 6:30 am.

I hope to see you there!

Donna Kaplan

Calaveras Clockwise

When                   Sat, April 7, 8:30am – 1:00pm

Where                  Downtown Niles parking lot across from H St at Niles Blvd (map)

Description         Length: 46 miles; Elevation: 2117 feet; Terrain: 3; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start. This is our traditional "1st Saturday of the Month" ride. However, due to the closure of Calaveras Road, we will ride to Alum Rock Park instead. The route will still bring us out into Milpitas and we will still return via a route that stays close to the hills. Bring $$ for a coffee stop at Noah's/Starbucks in Milpitas.  Rain or serious threat of rain cancels.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/192559
Donna Kaplan:
luporini@..., (415) 584-7621

Donna Luporini Kaplan