Topics

moderated Sat. 4/14 Show and Go M Pace

mbrasseur00

For tomorrow's Saturday Show and Go, Louis and I are going to ride to Alviso Marina County Park and back from Niles. We will stop in McCarthy Ranch at Starbucks for coffee.

M Pace
~34 miles and flat
Start in Niles

This is Primavera Workers ride friendly, so if you want to keep your legs rolling without wearing yourself out for Sunday’s Primavera’s Workers rides, this should do the trick.

Hope to see you tomorrow morning.

Mike and Louis

mbrasseur00

I should have mentioned, meet at 8:30am and wheels rolling at 8:45am

Mike