ROUTE - TMCR

Lori Sommer

Hi Thursday Riders,
There will be some guest ride leaders in these next few weeks.  Tomorrow, Randy (510)468-6963, jailteacher@...) will lead the group on the Olive Hill Loop.  Ron M. just volunteered to lead from the front.  Please print the attached route sheet and join them for some fun.
Thanks,
Lori

Thursday, 13 January
09:30
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride across the Dumbarton
WhenThu, 13 January, 09:30 – 14:00
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 30 miles;
Elevation Gain:1000'
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

SPECIFIC ROUTE:  OLIVE HILL LOOP
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28761919
Please join Randy Fewel as she leads from the back.
Randy's contact info: (510)468-6963, jailteacher@...

Meet at the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

Although we will be riding across the bay, the specific route for this second Thursday of the month repeating ride will be posted here (with an attachment for you to print) as well as to the FFBC email groups (https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics ) once it is selected.  This is usually done a day or maybe two days before the ride.  Sometimes we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch or along the creek with a bit of shade. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee ($) and riders are welcome to head back on their own.

Extreme temperatures, park closure, construction, rain, poor air quality or the whim of the ride leader may modify or cancel the route. Check here for updates: info@ffbc.groups.io

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624