Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hi Coffee Riders,
We will do our neighborhood hills!  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37364439 Hope to see you tomorrow.  Please print your route sheet and download the route.
Lori

Thursday, 18 November
09:00
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, 18 November, 09:00 – 13:00
WhereSprouts Farmers Market (map)
DescriptionLength: 32 miles
Ele. 1100';

Pace: T, M
SPECIFIC ROUTE:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37364439
The coffee shop is Starbucks on Las Palmas, not Mission Coffee!

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

The specific route for this third Thursday of the month repeating ride will be posted here (with an attachment for you to print) as well as to the FFBC email groups (https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics ) once it is selected.  This is usually done a day or maybe two days before the ride.  Sometimes we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind.

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee ($) and riders are welcome to head back on their own.

DISCLAIMERS:
This is a no drop ride but the group can be on the larger side and will break up as we progress along the route especially as it is a T/M ride.  Riders are expected to be proficient in following their route sheet or using their GPS in case they are separated. We will wait at regroups for all riders.

Extreme temperatures, poor air quality, park closure, construction, rain and/or high winds,  or the whim of the ride leader may modify or cancel the route. Check here for updates: info@ffbc.groups.io.

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Riders must follow California and County mask and distancing guidelines (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx).  Ride leaders are not responsible for enforcing these guidelines.  It is incumbent on riders to follow these guidelines to keep our cycling community safe.