Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Coffee Riders,
Dale will be joining us tomorrow!  We will do a route that has lots of options - Sunol to Peet's in Pleasanton via Kilkare, Happy Valley and Bernal Bump.  You can u-turn anytime on Kilkare, skip the climb up to the golf course (and of course the water tower) and also avoid the Bernal Bump by heading straight to coffee - pick and choose and make the ride fun and doable for you. See you tomorrow at 9:30AM.
Lori

Thursday, January 23
9:30am
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride - Sunol Start
WhenThu, January 23, 9:30am – 1:30pm
WhereSunol Train Station (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

This week the route starts from the gravel lot across from the Sunol Train Station.

There are lots of places we can go and sometimes a portion of the climbing is optional and mileage can be reduced. Our favorite destinations include the Corner Bakery or Peet's via Kilkare, the water tower and Bernal Bump or maybe out to Panama Red Coffee in Livermore by way of Sycamore Grove/Holdener Park or the climbs out by Signal Hill and the fun descent on Croak Road with lunch at Panera in Livermore. Another favorite is Denica's in Dublin via Windemere. Bring $ for coffee or lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call me.

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624