Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Coffee Riders,

We will meet at the base of the Dumbarton, regroup at Burgess, do a Sandhill/Whisky Hill/Woodside loop then head back on Alameda de Las Pulgas and turn on Avy to get to Woodside Bakery/Starbucks in Sharon Park (31mi, 1000' route).  Riders can skip the climbing and 11miles by heading directly to coffee when we pass it the first time on the way up Sand Hill (22mi, 400' route).  I hope to see you tomorrow!

Lori

Thursday, November 14
9:00am
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride across the Dumbarton
WhenThu, November 14, 9:00am – 1:30pm
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles; Elevation: feet;
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

Meet at the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624