Topics

moderated Route- Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Thursday Morning Coffee Riders,
Tomorrow we will do Kilkare out and back then to Happy Valley, Bernal Bump, etc to Peet’s on Main Street in Pleasanton. Shortcuts available.

Thursday, May 24
9:00am
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride - Sunol Start
WhenThu, May 24, 9am – 1pm
WhereSunol Train Station (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Meet at 9:00 for a 9:15 start.  This week the route starts from the gravel lot across from the Sunol Train Station.

There are lots of places we can go and sometimes a portion of the climbing is optional and mileage can be reduced. Our favorite destinations include the Corner Bakery or Peet's via Kilkare, the water tower and Bernal Bump or maybe out to Panama Red Coffee in Livermore by way of Sycamore Grove/Holdener Park or the climbs out by Signal Hill and the fun descent on Croak Road with lunch at Panera in Livermore. Another favorite is Denica's in Dublin via Windemere. Bring $ for coffee or lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call me.

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@gmail.com 510-693-8624

Lori