Topics

moderated Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Morning Coffee Riders,

We will have a pretty route tomorrow!  I used Ken's Ruby Hills route (originally lifted from Al) and I changed the coffee stop to Noah's Bagels/Starbucks option in Livermore.  29miles, 1,000' feet of climbing.  I'll bring  the route sheets.

Lori

Thursday, April 26
9:00am

WhenThu, April 26, 9am – 1pm
WhereSunol Train Station (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Meet at 9:00 for a 9:15 start.  This week the route starts from the gravel lot across from the Sunol Train Station.

There are lots of places we can go and sometimes a portion of the climbing is optional and mileage can be reduced. Our favorite destinations include the Corner Bakery or Peet's via Kilkare, the water tower and Bernal Bump or maybe out to Panama Red Coffee in Livermore by way of Sycamore Grove/Holdener Park or the climbs out by Signal Hill and the fun descent on Croak Road with lunch at Panera in Livermore. Another favorite is Denica's in Dublin via Windemere. Bring $ for coffee or lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call me.

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@gmail.com 510-693-8624