Topics

Route/Start Change - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Coffee Riders,

Due to the two BART trips planned, I'm postponing the "Ken's Two Bridges" ride.  I'm sorry to disappoint people that already let me know they were taking the time off to join us for this wonderful ride.  I'm disappointed too.

I was just going to change the route to something out of Castro Valley (where people are able to drive or ride to the start) but everything is so unsettled at the moment that I'm reluctant.  I just saw the news that the Governor has asked seniors to stay at home.  I'm not sure what will change by Thursday so I'm just putting the start back to Sprouts.

We will wait and see and hope for the best.

Lori

Thursday, 19 March
09:30
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, 19 March, 09:30 – 13:30
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624