Topics

moderated Ride Leaders Recognition Party

Dennis Dong

If you lead a FFBC ride in 2018, you and a guest are invited to the Ride Leaders Recognition Party on January 20, 2019.  The party will be held at Bronco Billy's Pizza (located at 41200 Blacow Rd in Fremont) from 5pm to 8pm.  Please RSVP.

Thanks again to all Ride Leaders for your time and dedication.

Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

nancyoh58

RSVP for myself and my date, Walt Thomas

Thanks
Nancy Oh

On Dec 27, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

If you lead a FFBC ride in 2018, you and a guest are invited to the Ride Leaders Recognition Party on January 20, 2019.  The party will be held at Bronco Billy's Pizza (located at 41200 Blacow Rd in Fremont) from 5pm to 8pm.  Please RSVP.

Thanks again to all Ride Leaders for your time and dedication.

Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator

Dennis Dong

Final reminder to RSVP for the ride leader pizza party.  I will be giving the number of attendees to Bronco Billys on Wednesday, Jan 16th.

Dennis