Topics

Reminder for Club Meeting Tuesday

David Walker

Just as a reminder, the club meeting is on Tuesday, March 13 at 7:30PM. There's still plenty of time to sign up. As a bonus, new FFBC members Rober McManmon and Michelle Huang will be briefly presenting about their bike tours business that organizes tours in Japan. This will be followed up by a presentation on keeping your bike safe.

As before, the club will supply food for members. This month, I'm bringing in Burritos from Chipotle. If you plan on attending the meeting, fill out this form so I'll know how much and what kind of food to order. I'll probably place the order at around Noon on Tuesday so sign up before then.
As always, the meeting will be held at:

Fremont Adult School, Room N6 (all the way in the back, in the back row of buildings)
Fremont, CA 94538

I hope you can make it! If you have any questions, let me know.

By the way, I posted this to the Yahoo group as well. If you received it on Yahoo and not through groups.io, let me know.

Thanks,
David Walker