Topics

Race Team report for May and June 2019

West Kurihara

Fellow Club members.  If you have interest in the race team’s activities you can view a summary of activity and results in the link below.
I’ve gotten a bit off schedule so this report covers the last six weeks through the end of June.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pi6m7bkpmgg0hy/Race%20Team%20report%20for%20FFBC%20Board%20meeting-July-2019.docx?dl=0

Regards,
-West Kurihara
Race Team Liason

West Kurihara

Updated Dropbox link to race report file.  Please disregard the previous email.